Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I was on a mission from God

Well, I think I am done with my grid project. I decided to go with the Blues Brothers in the end because they ultimately won me over. I am very fond of that movie and I thought I would show my appreciation towards John Belushi and Dan Akroyd by pixelizing them.

I started with the image and put it on grid to get a grasp of what it would look like one.

I then drew by free hand a rough sketch of the Blues Brothers and then colored it in with a sharpie.


After that was said an done I made a cleaner version of the previous sketch and wrapped it up. My hand was sweaty after that. All in all I think it turned out alright considering that whenever I draw/color something I end up making a wicked mess.


Here's a random raccoon pic I took a couple days ago. I gave him a piece of bread and he preceded to lick the crumbs off of his mouth.


No comments:

Post a Comment