Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The first day of Art and Technology

Hey there people! My name is Jacob Novy and now let's get started by letting me give you a little scenario of what my life is all about. First off, I am 35 years old, I am divorced, and I live in a VAN down by the RIVER. Nah really, I'm 22, single and live in Tampa. I like the Game of Thrones series, Xbox, and Ramen I guess (no Idea what to talk about). I also work at Bay Palms Golf Course on Macdill AFB. I don't have much experience on making blogs, so bare with my nonsensical ranting if it gets out of hand (or just skip over to someone else's blog.) 

The first day of class was good. The teacher seems cool and so far the content is decent enough. Trying to explain the word ART was a little a touch, but in a way it was a little eye opening that a word so commonly used was extremely hard to define. I think I'm going to like this class, the only thing I dislike was the seating. It's not the classmates at all it's literally the seating. Those desks that we sit in are a little uncomfortable to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment